Specialist International Services
Our international tax practice advises a wide range of clients in a variety of business sectors, from early stage businesses making their first step into or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to multinational enterprises with complex operations and structures all over the world. Working with BDO International’s extensive network of overseas offices covering every major worldwide business center, we offer a comprehensive integrated tax service. You will have one key point of contact in for your worldwide tax needs. We advise clients on a range of international issues including:
- transfer pricing.
- expanding overseas into new territories – for example, Investing into the USA.
- tax-efficient cross border finance to maximize tax relief on interest plus consideration of foreign exchange and withholding tax issues
- minimising the overall vat and tax burden on controlled foreign companies .
- consideration of VAT and Customs Duty issues
- delivering an integrated international employee share scheme
- managing expatriate tax issues and tax returns.
Through our international network, we are constantly generating innovative tax planning ideas to reduce the tax burden of our clients, developing tax planning solutions specific to our clients needs based on our knowledge of their business, group structure and aspirations.
International Projects Group
The International Projects group site contains information on Public Financial Management Reform, Public and Private Sector Audit and Assurance, Support to Foreign Direct Investment, Enterprise Development, Privatization and Restructuring, Feasibility Studies and Due Diligence Investigations, Private Sector Participation In Public Infrastructure, Financial Sector Consultancy and SME Development.
BDO has been providing Global Outsourcing services to our international clients for 14 years, working with colleagues in over 150 countries around the world.
We support our global clients to meet the demands of international compliance, without the burden of many different local finance teams. Our model is based on BDO in-country delivery by local experts with a wrap-around full monitoring and management solution. This guarantees our clients a timely, accurate, compliant and cost effective service delivery. Our clients can call upon local specialist expertise wherever they do business, all via a single point of contact. Through this one relationship we support our clients worldwide and provide global coordination and project management. We also liaise with all local regulators to ensure our international services are fully compliant.
Our local in-country experts will provide a single consistent service across all territories under our simple Master Service Agreement (MSA) contract. The benefit of our MSA is that once we have commenced provision of services, our offering is easily scalable resulting in a seamless addition of services or new jurisdictions which are simply added under our single MSA.
Business Services and Accounting
BDO’s Business Services and Accounting team provide a range of accounting and compliance services within KSA which clients may find expensive to recruit or difficult to source, and also combine these to provide a fully outsourced finance function.
Clients select from bookkeeping and management accounts, company formation and secretarial, payroll, tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation, including migration to new IFRS, group accounts and technical accounting assistance.
Through BDO InTouch, the latest innovation from BDO, accounting services can be delivered via our cloud accounting enabled service. If you are looking for international support for your accounting requirements, our Global Outsourcing team working alongside the BDO Saudi Business Services Outsourcing can advise.
Global industry sectors
BDO International provides specialist services for a number of industry sectors across the world, aligned with our audit, tax and advisory services. BDO Saudi’s industry experts have an in-depth understanding of the unique issues faced by clients in different industries and are able to deliver a tailored and individual response that encompasses both their individual circumstances and their particular industry sectors.
BDO’s global sector programme currently includes:
- Tax compliance services - Direct and indirect tax returns: including initial registration, calculation and submission of returns. Local tax audits and tax provisions.
- Statutory accounts preparation - Preparation of statutory financial statements in IFRS or local GAAP and conversion of the local output into group level format as required.
- Company secretarial - Tailored company secretarial services in each country to meet your needs, making sure you comply with all local regulations.
- Subsidiary audit - Coordination and delivery of subsidiary audits.
- IT outsourcing - Bespoke IT management and support services ranging from an IT Director Service to international server and desktop remote support.