Business Planning and Advisory
Access to wider advisory services
BDO works with clients on their business planning. We assess a business plan’s current state of readiness and provide an overview of its strengths and areas of weakness, enabling us to target our advice effectively. From acting as an ad hoc ‘sounding board’ through to regular meetings to discuss and review financial results, budgets and specific projects, BDO provides clients with the service that meets their needs.
BDO InTouch enhances business planning, ensuring access to the most up to date accounting and financial information, and eliminates reliance on historical data. This enables our clients to plan for the future, allowing us to identify potential issues before they become problems and to provide tailored advice.
Our wider range of advisory services include
- Advice in connection with shareholder and loan agreements
- Advice on corporate group structures
- Assistance with corporate finance
- Assistance with finding grants (BDO’s grant advisory service)
- Bank relationship management and re-banking
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Creation of performance related remuneration schemes
- Debt fundraising and debt refinancing
- Preparation of budgets and comparison with actuals
- Succession planning
- Valuing private companies for share restructure, purchase or sale.