Audit Manager (All Nationalities)
16 January 2017
Location: BDO Riyadh, BDO Jeddah, BDO Dammam
Contact: Maher Al-Khateb
We’re looking for Managers to join our Assurance team in our growing Financial Services firm located in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the following locations: Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam.
We’re looking for people with the following skills & experience:
1. 6 + years relevant post qualification experience with big four.
2. Relevant qualifications (or equivalent experience)
3. High level and deep working knowledge of IFRS to enable effective participation and contribution in providing IFRS convergence services to clients.
4. Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams
5. Be the Lead Executive on the audit engagements for a variety of clients.
6. Managing and leading a team and coaching and developing the talent.
7. Ensuring completion of audit procedures in a timely manner and to a high standard of quality
8. Managing and contributing to the delivery of a range of projects focusing on financial audit
9. Working with a variety of clients, providing practical solutions for complex accounting problems.
Who we are
BDO Dr. M. Al Amri & Co. is a Firm of public accountants and management consultants which commenced operations in 1979. The audit practice has major clients representing a wide cross-section of the business community. The Firm has concentrated its efforts on maintaining a high standard of professional competence and services.
Our financial services firm is among the largest in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in providing audit, tax and consulting services. This allows us to rapidly mobilize teams consisting of the right individuals around the Kingdom.
BDO is the world's fifth largest multinational professional services organization serving global and national organizations, and has an annual turnover of US$7.6billion. The BDO global network has over 1,400 offices in 158 countries and employs over 67,731 staff & partners.
At BDO our plan is to be the leading global professional services firm by 2025. To achieve these things we need to have the right people in the right places.
In your role you’ll:
• Have the opportunity of working with high profile clients.
• Report to a partner or director and will have direct responsibility for leading teams in the execution of assurance engagements.
• Deliver high quality audit and assurance services and provide management over a portfolio of clients.
• Think strategically about our client’s needs and identifying ways to add value.
• Build valuable relationships with clients.
• Coach, train and develop the junior team members to develop their skills and capabilities.
• Effectively manages engagement economics and meets set engagement metrics.
• Show enthusiasm and commitment to the leadership of the business and its people.