We encourage the employment and development of young Saudi nationals
Dr. MOHAMED AL-AMRI & CO. (BDO Saudi) Induction Program for SAUDI NATIONALS
With Saudization reaching over 30%, our firm strives to encourage and increase the employment of young Saudi nationals.
Our Plan for a National Workforce
Launched in 2012, our Induction Program aims to increase the firm’s Saudization ratio by recruiting talented Saudi graduates and placing them in jobs suited to their skills and capabilities. The firm took the decision to only recruit Saudis for entry level jobs.
Candidates must be university graduates with a major in accounting, auditing and/or computer-related while English is highly recommended for the nature of business.
What We Offer
Our Induction Program offers graduates understanding of:
- Accounting and auditing standards application
- Auditing software application
- The values of teamwork and client service
- Soft skills like delivering presentations, effective communication and creative thinking
- VAT & Taxation with the new laws and regulations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
After the Induction Period, graduates enter a continuous training and development process based on the needs of the auditing and consulting activities.
How to Apply
To apply for consideration in the Induction Program, you will need:
- An updated resume with recent photo.
- A copy of your last academic certificate
- Awards and certificates earned along your career life
- A copy of your national ID
You may send these documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Application for Induction Program” in the subject.